1500-2000 Grit Sandpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1500-2000 Grit Sandpaper

I'm always surprised at the frequency in which Hooters is used as a landmark. heheh
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Well everyone knows where the best wings in town are!

Comment

kens gems they have lots of micro grit sandpaper and reg sandpaper i think as high as 2500 grit.
        2005 BAD BORA

Comment

I forgot about them, I was there for the first time last week and would think that they would have it.

If you are trying to polish your headlights you may also want to try the Novus 1-2-3 plastic polish stuff. Basically you start with #3 which has some grit to it to get out the deep scratchs, move to #2 to get out the finer ones, and the finish with #1 which shines & protects.

I am not sure if you can get it at CT, but any plastic place will have it. Try Industrial Paints & Plastic in builders park. They may also have your sandpaper.

Andrew
          www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

IPP has the novus stuff. I've seen it on the shelf.
            Tim
            "When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer."

Comment

Yeah all seems to have worked out well! i only used 1500 then a real hard polish with plastix... seems to work out alright:

Before:

After:

Comment

Working...
              X