Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMS Needs An Entusiastic Counter Person!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMS Needs An Entusiastic Counter Person!!!

Don't know if this is kosher to post here, so if not, I do apologise to the Admin...

Contemporary Motorsports has an opening available for a parts counter person. While previous parts experience is an asset, we will be willing to train the right individual.

If you love cars, then this is a chance to work within a great industry in a fast paced, challenging enviroment.

A serious interest in the tuning scene is definitely a must. You will be responsible for the retail sales of performance parts and accessories, as well as custom wheels and tires. Exceptional customer service and organisation skills, as well as a decent knowledge of current vehicles, parts and products is necessary.

Salary is to be determined by experience, but generally the position pays by commision, with a minimum salary guarantee. For the right person this can be a great opportunity!

If anyone is interested, please contact me directly either by PM here, or by e-mail at bob@shopcms.com ... I will require a resume and cover letter before requesting an interview, but please do not be shy to ask any questions. Any contact will be held in the strictest of confidence!

Best regards,
    Bob Blakeborough
    sigpic
    Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
    Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
    Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
    888.769.1772 Toll Free
    403.769.1771 tel
    403.769.1773 fax
    bob@urbanexp.ca

Re: CMS Needs An Entusiastic Counter Person!!!

Hmmmm, fix teeth, or fix up cars???????

Dammit, my wife will never go for the career change :-P
    2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

This is an awesome opportunity. If I could, I would jump all over this chance. Good luck with the search.
      Tint sucks

Comment

Hmm I would actually be interested if I wasn't very happy with my job.

:(
        I'd like to make a statment!
        2012 Q5
        2011 A5

Comment

Ditto I work for a enging parts kinda job right now. Big engines 7000 cubic Inchs Big for oil and gas. If I didnt work here for 5 years I might consider it.
          Good luck on finding the right person

Comment

Working...
          X