Interac Email money transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interac Email money transfer

Hi guys i was wondering if someone here is familiar with email money transfer?
    i had to transfer some money from one account to another from royal bank to bank of monteral. i emailed myself some money form my royal bank account but never got a email or anythign saying i received a email money transfer. does it usually take long ot get the email saynig you've receivied some money from interac email money transfer.

thanks

Re: Interac Email money transfer

I have used it several times, for sending to myself and from other people, and in my experience it works pretty quick, so if you have it not received anything after an hour or so I would check it out. Make sure you used the correct email and check those junk boxes too!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Re: Interac Email money transfer

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
      I have used it several times, for sending to myself and from other people, and in my experience it works pretty quick, so if you have it not received anything after an hour or so I would check it out. Make sure you used the correct email and check those junk boxes too!!
      it came finally..sweet

Comment

Working...
      X