Palm Pilot Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palm Pilot Users

I just received a Palm Pilot Tungsten E2 as a gift and I have a few questions for all you users out there.

1. I have a WiFi card, do I need a Firewall and Antivirus program to do this safely?

2. Is there any sites out there with Free games, not just demos?

3. Is anyone else unable to write the letter "k" using the text recognition program?

Thanks for your input.
    Bryce

2002 Jetta 1.8T Baltic Green Tiptronic
    APR 91, Carbonio CAI, Samco TIH, 2.5" Brullen Turbo-back, ABD Lower Intercooler Pipe, Forge 007 DV

Re: Palm Pilot Users

For your letter k are you trying to draw a verticle line then a sideways V (looks like <)?? if you are dont do the verticle, the graffiti software will just pick up the first verticle line, you should just be able to do the < and it will translate it into a k.

Comment

Thanks for the help Dusty, "K" works good now, it must be my lousy printing.
      Bryce

2002 Jetta 1.8T Baltic Green Tiptronic
      APR 91, Carbonio CAI, Samco TIH, 2.5" Brullen Turbo-back, ABD Lower Intercooler Pipe, Forge 007 DV

Comment

The network thing i cant help you out with, i could never get them to connect for some reason (i used to sell them)

Comment

i love my treo if that helps at all hahaha. i hate graffiti, there are some programs you can buy for like $20 that are WORLDS better than palms for recognizing your writing
          Team Highschool
          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
          X