X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graph art

Are there any artist on eurodrivers?

Re: Graph art

professionally i'm not 100% but we have some very talented folks who do the work for the site

Comment

Ahh good to hear, any pics?

Comment

Like Ryan said, there are a handful of us on here that could possibly help you out, but what are you looking for exactly?
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

here's a picture i drew of one of my inventions... i call it the toilet bowl bong. you get to take a hoot while taking a poop, pretty ingenious.

Simon

Comment

LOL - Genius!

Get a patent on that quick.
            2008 Audi RS4
            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Man I would never put a flame that close to my balls...
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

haha

I am just looking for someone to spray a logo, and club name on a peice of plywood as decoration for my house.

Comment

Did some "art" in my time... gimme some time to put something together, just got an airbrush set for me b-day but I have yet to pick up paints, gonna practise with that thing now, try my hand at some legal art...
                  1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
                  2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
                    here's a picture i drew of one of my inventions... i call it the toilet bowl bong. you get to take a hoot while taking a poop, pretty ingenious.

Isnt that kind of useless tho? Basically you just expose the outside of your bong to poop and pee...You could just have one on your lap and get the desired effect without having to look at your turds...
                    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                    -james

Comment

or you could attach it to the ceiling and have it drop down like a periscope. i really got a kick out of the prototype!!
                      you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Working...
                      X