Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays Cruise??

So fellas,
    How was sundays cruise to Bragg creek? Did you guys make another speedy trip home on the 22X like last time? Sorry I couldn't make it...next time!!!
    Cheers
    Derek
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

It was good... not long enough though. I think we pissed off Bill and guests... they just kept on driving away from our "turn-off" point! lol

Oh well... next time is right Derek!

Peter

Comment

Was not too bad, there was more traffic this time so could not cruise at the same pace. We also had an ambulance with the lights and sirens blazing go by, and if we kept up the pace we would of made the patient want to get in the back of a dub
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Yeah, it was a good time. Weather was a bit crappy, but the ice cream's still good! :urspecial

I think Peter suggested we go to Cochrane and sample their ice cream wares next time. I concur.
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

i would be up for cochane.. its only like 5 minutes from where I live and yea their ice cream is the shiznit

Comment

Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
            It was good... not long enough though. I think we pissed off Bill and guests... they just kept on driving away from our "turn-off" point! lol
            Hahaha... no man... I had no idea what was going on! I thought Blair was just checking out some Superstore action. In any event, I had to get my guests home 'cause they needed to drive back to BC.

I need to cruise again soon... I'm in love with my sway bar. :mrtongue:
            billip
            2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

We had to head to a bank for Chris so I was just going to the CIBC on southland. It was no big deal we went home soon after, so you did not miss much at all.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
              X