This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official "Who has Vag-Com" Thread

With apple, you need to either run bootcamp or virtual box with xp on it. Then you can use a vag com on your mac. Otherwise you are SOL.

If you dont have a scan by the time my cables show up I can scan then.
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

ya i looked into the bootcamp, wife uses the computer for work and doesn't want the trouble of it. now that i think of it i can borrow a laptop. it'd be awsome if you had time, i may just order them myself too.
      i have a twist in one of the fuel lines going to the hpfp, i must have over tighten it checking the cam follower. but i just want to be sure.

Comment

I ordered a stack..... I'll let you know when they come in. Use Virtual Box then, its really simple, it runs windows inside of mac, so you can be running both at the same time.
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Hey guys, looking for a cable for my 09 A4. Anyone in Edmonton can help me out?

Comment

still looking for someone in the evergreen area that can check my mkv gti. fixed the part that i thought was the problem and i was wrong.

Comment

hey guys, just wired up my rear fog finally on my mkv...need VAGCOM somewhere in the NW to just do some coding...should only take about 5 mins...let me know or pm me...TIA!

Comment

i just got mine, i ordered it off ebay and it was $35. i still can't tell whats wrong with my car but i have vagcom. haha. i might be heading towards the nw in the next few days if i do i'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
                  i just got mine, i ordered it off ebay and it was $35. i still can't tell whats wrong with my car but i have vagcom. haha. i might be heading towards the nw in the next few days if i do i'll let you know.
                  Danno that'd be sweet man!! let me know. Shouldn't take to long!! hopefully you get your car figured out ahah

Comment

it's with george now, it has low fuel pressure. george will save the day like always.

Comment

Anyone in the SW (Cougar ridge / Aspen area) with a VAG for a MK6 GTI able to help with rear tail light coding? Willing to travel to NW as well.....

Comment

I have a cable, I live just down the hill from aspen (by calaway park) but I just need to get everything working, i'm not sure of the coding though.
                        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

I might be able to help on the coding but with it being the first 2012 it is very possible you might have to play around with it a bit as different setups and years have worked with different codes.
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Anyone able to help me with the DRL's on a B7 Audi?

I'll pay $50, and meet you where you want.....
                            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Colin, what are you looking to do with the drls?
                              Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                              2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Hey my friend just spent $2000 on her beetle and the CEL is still on. She just wants is scanned to have an idea what it is. If anyone can help pm me (calgary in the SW)

Comment

Working...
                                X