Not a bad way to spend a Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad way to spend a Saturday

Car is kind of bug-covered, but here it is after about 6 hours of work. In case you can't remember what it looked like before, the grill and lower valence are new!

KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Looks good man. :thumbsup:
    billip
    2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Looks good... that's the grill I had my eye on as well. Good Choice.
      Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

The ecode lights look really good with that setup:thumbsup:
        Neil
        '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Thanks for the positive comments everyone, I need my ego boosted from time to time! :mrtongue:

I don't recommend getting this grill. Installation was horrible, and its made VERY poorly. I am not very satisfied with the results. You can PM me if you want my sob story :(

If you still consider it, take it out of the box before you buy it and look it over... compare it to other grills. For the price I kind of feel ripped off...

But it does look mostly OK now.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

well it looks good! but the owner always finds faults... dont let it bother ya its only money...
            Dale Willimus

Comment

cool kris looks nice.. i hope you guys are down for helping me do my stuff I have no clue on the bumper removal and stuff.

Comment

Removing the bumper is easy. But you have to cut it for the Projektzwo front I think? I don't really want any part of the cutting
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Yeah bumper is easy, I hope no cutting, that would be a bit too hard, esp on someone else's car.
                  Nick
                  There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

you only have to cut the two support pieces behind the middle stock lower grill i have a dremmel with a cutting piece that should work for doing it..

Comment

Kris that is looking DAMN foine.

QuA
                      2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Working...
                      X