MeQuires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeQuires

Well I just finished my second coat of the #26 Yellow Tech Wax. That was in a process of a Claying and the #9 Scratch and Swirl Remover. The #9 Stuff works wicked on black all the little swirls and zebra effect in the sun are GONE..... following that with 2 caots of the #26 Yellow works wicked my car is smooth as silk and repells water like crazy.... this process is the best i've found so far... we'll see how long it lasts on a black car with all the heat that thing absorbs.... Other than that it works great..... car looks like brand new....:thumbsup: :mrpimp: :thumbsup:
    Dale Willimus

Who makes the scratch and swirl remover you are using? I tried some in the past by Mother's and it didn't do anything.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I've tried swirl removers from Meguiars and Mothers as well as there cleaner waxes by hand application and orbital polisher and nothing takes the swirlies out. They really piss me off!!!!!
      Bryce

2002 Jetta 1.8T Baltic Green Tiptronic
      APR 91, Carbonio CAI, Samco TIH, 2.5" Brullen Turbo-back, ABD Lower Intercooler Pipe, Forge 007 DV

Comment

detailer shop perhaps for you darker colored guys. silver is great i don't ever have to worry about that crap but darker colors do certainly look awesome when they are mint

Comment

Working...
        X