Recaro Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recaro Seats

Hey im looking for a set of the Recaro seats for my mk4 golf, the real question is where can i find some for a decent price, and do you think junk yards might have them?
    Thanks

Re: Recaro Seats

vortex forums..there are a few sets in the states. A guy was selling them in edmonton but they are sold..think he sold them for 1300ish? which is whatyou are going to pay for them in the states.
    James
    mk4 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Bicycleridingman View Post
      Hey im looking for a set of the Recaro seats for my mk4 golf, the real question is where can i find some for a decent price, and do you think junk yards might have them?
      Thanks
      Pretty hard to find, won't find them in a parts yard.

Pretty sure just 450 GTI's have ever been sold in Canada with those seats (assuming they came on the 20th AE and 337 GTI's only). I bet most of them are still on the road.

Oh I guess there is the GLI Jetta too but... anyway there were not many cars sold with those seats.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Bicycleridingman View Post
        Thanks
        hi, I would think that the only junk yards that have these seats would want a large sum for them as they are probably a fairly sought after item.

Try checking around kijiji, there is a vw scrap yard in edmonton that has/had a GLI there. I will try to dig up the ad.

Also I know these aren't recaros but Tunedub.ca has a few sets of leather seats for around $600 I believe. I personally prefer the leather seats to recaros (in the looks department not the functionality).

Comment

you can buy euro oem recaros ask bart

Comment

thankss for all the help soo far, im also looking for the jetta gli brushed aluminum door handle trim, and the other 3 doors aswell. im also looking for a way to fix or replace my center armrest (lid broken off) And im also trying to find a set of used GTI tail lights

Any help would be much appreciated
            Thanks,
            Sean

Comment

the aluminum trim parts can be purchased online or they should be.. i had the r32 door pulls in my old jetta.. loved em

the dealer will even sell them for more money probably tho.. don't forget the aluminum lock pins too

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                the aluminum trim parts can be purchased online or they should be.. i had the r32 door pulls in my old jetta.. loved em

the dealer will even sell them for more money probably tho.. don't forget the aluminum lock pins too
                Alright i found the part numbers for the trim, but whats a good site for ordering vw parts...??

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                  you can buy euro oem recaros ask bart
                  not anymore, that gb is long gone. you probably have to go to european dealership, maybe you can still get them there haha
                  2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                  2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

check www.ecstuning.com
                    sigpic

Comment

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4085283

Comment

ahh there you go! red if you like it.
                        2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                        2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

i dont mind the look of those, just the rear is just a cover.. and i would like to have heated, since its alot of money. I am still looking for GTI taillights and how to fix my broken armrest lid.

Comment

Be very careful when buying seats from a parts car. I got hosed a couple years ago on Vortex. Also, I don't thing you can get heated Recaro's. It's one or the other...
                            Jeff

2017 Sportwagen
                            2016 .:R (sold)
                            2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg (sold)
                            2001.5 Audi S4 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                            X