NOOOooooo window fell in this morning :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NOOOooooo window fell in this morning :(

Quite liking my friends WRX STi at the moment, nice car and a lot of fun or i may jsut go up a bit and get an FX35 or such. Eitehr way wont be able to afford anything in 2010 as ive got to build a deck and landscape the back garden. Houses never stop eating up you car fund !
    Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Re: NOOOooooo window fell in this morning - fixed it now though

well that wasnt too bad, only took me an hour and forty five to get it done. It had jsut come out of the clips.

I guess the one good thing about having an older car is that someone has already broken the part thats are going to break and replaced them with proper parts! it had the metal clips in all ready, saved me some coin

Got to say though, youve all watched MythBusters right? I reckon im deffo an Adam. Started on it, got right down to taking the lock out and realised that bit that i thought i had was in fact a large torx and not a triple square so had to run out to AutoParts and pick the right tool up with my door half gutted and my window stuck down. Thank god for chinooks and ive jsut finished insulating my garage

All is good again now...............
      until the next time cue ominous foreboding music

cheers for the help guys. And if anyone in the south wants a had doing this ever just let me know. its easy.
      Last edited by Kordain; 12-16-2009, 09:09 PM.
      Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Big thanks to Flyboy (Jeff) for helping me out.
        Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
        2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
        2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

fifth ave? they are the best of the vw dealers in calgary.

Comment

Working...
          X