X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Me dislike.

Originally posted by luunta View Post
    I wouldn't be, either.

I would reckon it's the unloved children of the elite working class.
    u might be right. i'm just generalizing at the person who drove into my rear bumper. it was a little redneck man in a big truck. he got out and wanted to fight me until i talked him down.
    D.J.
    Turbo SVT Focus
    Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

you have that problem?

I'm 6'7" and highly aggressive. I never have that problem. :P

I really hate people who can't take responsibility for what they've done. hit and runs are just cold blooded. friend of mine was struck on his bike when he was 14, fucked up his ankle.jerk took off.
      Jess

2010 Jetta TDI 6 SPD - Stock Comfortline model

Comment

My jetta has been a magnet for hit and runs. One time some soccer mom parked the back bumper of her SUV almost on the hood, took out the whole fender. Not once has anyone owned up to it either.
        Then there was my neighbor that hit our fence, came over that night and apologized (happened early AM), so we cut him some slack and cut the insurance quote way down so he could just pay us for the damage.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I don't think anyone would bother leaving a #, including most people on this board, because that repair money would be better spent on other stuff.

... yes I do leave #s when it has happened, and yes no-one has ever left #s after damaging my vehicles.
          put.......put.......

.... ... .. .

Comment

Originally posted by Satnam View Post
            I don't think anyone would bother leaving a #, including most people on this board, because that repair money would be better spent on other stuff.

... yes I do leave #s when it has happened, and yes no-one has ever left #s after damaging my vehicles.
            i'd totally leave my info. but at any extent, there is a higher probability that i wouldn't hit anyone in a parking lot in the first place!

i just ordered my door handle from eric @ royal oak. gives a good discount price to eurodrivers.
            D.J.
            Turbo SVT Focus
            Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

Buddy of mine has a Stinger. It is like a 1930's race car. He had two of them. One time his dad was driving one of them, light turned green, it had a gammy transmission and took a little bit off finesse to get into gear. He was struggling and this woman in an Escalade just rear ended him, and pushed him forward into the intersection, so that she could get around him, and just drove away.

Ruined a fairly rare automobile, pretty tough to rebuild a wooden framed car. It acted as a parts car for the remainder of its life.

Tragically he was in shock and didn't get the plate number.

Comment

Originally posted by bonfire View Post
                Buddy of mine has a Stinger. It is like a 1930's race car. He had two of them. One time his dad was driving one of them, light turned green, it had a gammy transmission and took a little bit off finesse to get into gear. He was struggling and this woman in an Escalade just rear ended him, and pushed him forward into the intersection, so that she could get around him, and just drove away.

Ruined a fairly rare automobile, pretty tough to rebuild a wooden framed car. It acted as a parts car for the remainder of its life.

Tragically he was in shock and didn't get the plate number.
                I've killed for less.
                Jess

2010 Jetta TDI 6 SPD - Stock Comfortline model

Comment

Working...
                X