Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here know this car/guy???

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ281335174

Just curious to see what he has done, other than the body kit...if anyone here knows.
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Re: Anyone here know this car/guy???

its owned by a chick

Comment

No kidding...any mods?
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

That thing has been up for sale for ever. I think I saw it when I was looking last august.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that one or a similar one. I'm really curious to see if the engine is modded...ALH has me interested in learning!

Comment

Call her
            I don't think she did any mods. Maybe something simple like a short ram intake and a bov that goes pssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

LOL...I'm not THAT interested!

Comment

In her or the car????
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

LOL...neither, just wanted to know what was up with the car...good one Blair!
                  Last edited by Geobmx4life; 05-17-2011, 09:23 AM.

Comment

that car is nasty no wonder it is still for sale
                    Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Comment

That body kit has the potential to look decent *at best* if the car was lowered. But at the moment it looks god awful since it looks like there's a jack under it.
                      Patryk
                      Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                      08 VW .:R32
                      04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

psssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what-E-V-E-R

Comment

That body kit is pretty fugly. I don't think any tdi's came in that color either.

Comment

Originally posted by CGDoig View Post
                            That body kit is pretty fugly. I don't think any tdi's came in that color either.
                            There are TDI's in that color, they are just very rare.
                            2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
                            Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

the wife and i checked out a car that looked really similar to this last fall parked just as you get into okotoks, body kit was fallin all off the damn thing... looked good out of the peripheral glance tho haha
                              ah, dert...

Comment

Working...
                              X