New to the Board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Board!

Hey, everone just wanted to say what's up. I've been a member of the Vortex for about almost 3 years now and I saw this board on there. Looks like this board is out of Canada, in which I have family. My Aunt, Uncle and Cousins all live in Port Coquitlam, B.C., which I have seen has a pretty good following of dubbers there. So to everyone I hope your holidays are going good!
    GIAC v.11, Weitec GT 60mm, 18 inch Borbet Type R's, Forced Motion Turbo Back Exhaust, Forge DV, One-Piece EVOMS CAI, VR6/Sachs Stage 1 Clutch Kit, N75 H Valve, Hella Smoked Taillights, Perf-Cafe Air Scoops.

Re: New to the Board!

Welcome to the board!

Any pics of your ride? I take it you have a sleeper. I am taking sort of the same approach.
    Last edited by 1.8Trip; 12-14-2003, 10:49 AM.
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

Originally posted by 1.8Trip
      Welcome to the board!

Any pics of your ride? I take it you have a sleeper. I am taking sort of the same approach.
      No, not yet, but soon! It started out as a sleeper, but it has slowely changed from the sleeper look. I just used my name from the Vortex, so I could be identified; Maybe!
      GIAC v.11, Weitec GT 60mm, 18 inch Borbet Type R's, Forced Motion Turbo Back Exhaust, Forge DV, One-Piece EVOMS CAI, VR6/Sachs Stage 1 Clutch Kit, N75 H Valve, Hella Smoked Taillights, Perf-Cafe Air Scoops.

Comment

what?!? This board is out of Canada?!?

I'm outta here! :P
        1.8T
        Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Flanders

Ha Ha!! You must be nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Flanders

Yes. Canada exists beyond the Ontario borders. j/k
            Pat
            Driver Found: Camber Wanted

Comment

Hahaha, to true Pat. Welcome to the boards 1.8tsleeper if you have an questions or anything, be sure to ask on newveedub...alot of the guys here are pretty knowledgeable, willing to help and active posters. Now lets see some pics of the whip!
              Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Welcome!

Too bad you can't help me out getting across the border. Just tried to go to Philadelphia this morning for work and was promptly turned away by Customs because all of the necessary Visa-type paperwork wasn't fully completed. Like really... I'm not Saddam or anything!! Give me a break. Oh well, I could care less... I get paid either way.

Cheers...

P.S. And they caught Saddam too... Hilarious! Now... why don't they lay off on the ole "Homeland Security" so I can see Philly!
                Rob
                Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Welcome to the boards! I hope you enjoy yor stay and if you ever are out here let us know!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                    Welcome to the boards! I hope you enjoy yor stay and if you ever are out here let us know!
                    Sounds good, I havent been there in a couple years, so Im due for some Canadian fun. Not to mention I havent been to the famous strip clubs.

Comment

Working...
                    X