• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bike + Roof Rack + Garage = Ouch

Originally posted by TDI DUB View Post
    Like the T-Slot Bolts?

Glad I'm not the only one.
    Yup...I lost two of the little basterds!
    Last edited by Geobmx4life; 06-27-2011, 09:22 PM.
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
      I bet if you fabbed up some more of those you could sell them for a pretty penny.
      Materials were only $45, once all the fitting is done, it's simple. It's more the challenge of making something custom that I enjoy.

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
      Yup...I lost two of the little basterds!
      I can bring them to the meet next Thursday if you like.
      Last edited by RobG; 06-28-2011, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TDI DUB View Post
        Materials were only $45, once all the fitting is done, it's simple. It's more the challenge of making something custom that I enjoy.

I can bring them to the meet next Thursday if you like.
        Ok, see you there. Ill be in a tdi golf, navy blue.
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

I almost did that, even putting stickers on my window. So I got a class 1 hidden hitch - works fine for my swagman bike rack (so easy to load, can mount the rack and bike in 3 or 4 mins)
          Geoff
          Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Hi, Rob i am wondering if i can get the dimensions and drawings from you to build one for my Mk4 jetta. thanks.
            MK4 2003 Jetta TDI, 5 Speed Transmission
            Over 400,000 Km
            Engine/Performance Upgrades:
            ProSport Evo Gauges (BOOST, EGT, VOLT), Custom ECU Tuning, S7 Turbocharger, DLC 764 Nozzles, 11mm FIP, 3Bar Map Sensor, Custom 2.5" Exhaust & CAT Delete, Kerma “OMI” Intake, Darkside EGR Delete/Race Pipe & EGR Cooler Delete, Kerma CCV Oil Separator & D1 Oil Catch Can, SBC Stage II Endurance, Wavetrac LSD Differential, Sigma 5 Speed Short Shifter, Poly Bushings, Zimmerman Cross Drilled Disc Breaks

Comment

Working...
            X