Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know were i can get wheel adapter in edmonton ?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know were i can get wheel adapter in edmonton ?!?!

i got some very nice low offset wheels that i painted but i need a hub adapter, They were on a 92 honda accord a believe atleast that square body style and i believe they are 4x114.3 were can i get a hub adapter for 4x100 to 4x114.3 ???

This is the wheels just leaning against my car

Re: Does anyone know were i can get wheel adapter in edmonton ?!?!

I would try and measure first as there were lots of Honda's that were 4x100. They look pretty cool though!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I have been a Honda guy for a long time and there not 4x100. the hub hole is bigger ... and doesnt line up.

Comment

92 accord was 4x114 with a hub bore of 64....... your golf is a 4x100 with a hub bore of 57.1 so if the wheel is hubcentric to a honda (92 accord), then it will fit on the hub but your right in the bolt pattern being wrong. What is the offset of the honda wheels, because the minimum adaptor i've seen is 20mm, so if the honda wheel is a 35et then with adaptor you'll be sitting at 15ea which may rub depending on tires and drop.......

cheapest place to get adaptors is apadtit.com or ebay......
        Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

there is no local places in edmonton to buy them ?

Comment

Kal Tire should have them. You'd get hosed though.

Comment

call kal tire and he said he would look into it and he sid its 70 a set ? which isnt too bad whatever but he also said ebay was way cheaper but i dont have a ebay account and dont know how that **** works !

Comment

Give Wheels Plus a call, they might be able to help you out.

Comment

Working...
                X