Place to buy replacement HID?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place to buy replacement HID?

One of my OEM HIDs on the Passat is burnt out so I will need to replace it this weekend.

Does anyone know where I can get a pair besides the dealer, perhaps at a better price?

Andrew
    www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Re: Place to buy replacement HID?

me!

and I prob have it in stock or a day away...like everything else
    Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

http://www.hidbulbzrus.com/products.html

the name throws off a red alert but they are known to sell genuine OEM bulbs. They have an Ebay store too.
      Ken

2012 VW JETTA TDI
      2000 VW JETTA 2.0 - Old ride

Comment

www.theretrofitsource.com

Great service, got my TL projectors from there as well as my ballasts and bulbs. High quality aftermarket stuff as well as almost all the OEM stuff you can think of. I would never buy HID parts anywhere else

Comment

Thanks for the info. I ended up ordering from Autopartsway as the were only $80 each for OEM bulbs. I also,needed some other stuff from them so it was easy

A
          www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Working...
          X