Volkswagen eT! Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volkswagen eT! Concept

Volkswagen has introduced the eT! Concept - an all-electric van created as a research project into the viability of electric-only transport and logistics.

The Volkswagen eT! Concept is powered by electric wheel-hub motors that maximize space for the cabin. But the distinguishing design feature of the eT! Concept is the passenger side sliding door that covers access to the front passenger seat as well. The design is meant for the convenience of delivery drivers so that they can access the curb side of the vehicle.

The van also has self-driving features that allow the driver to call the vehicle to follow him down a street during deliveries. The van has both "Follow me" and "Come to me" command functions.

There's also a joy stick on the front passenger side of the vehicle that allows it to be driven from that seat.

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Volkswagen eT! Concept

Very cool!
    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

X2...pretty funky looking and functional as well!
      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Fantastic idea. Form meet function!

Comment

That's pretty sweet.
          GT3071R and more...

Comment

That's great! I likeeeee

Comment

Working...