delicious new mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delicious new mods

i finally ordered some pedals i got a full TT set w/dead pedal. i've been rocking black plastic forever now since i got rid of my 20th ones sometime ago and threw out my old rubber pads
    and i'm really really tempted to order in a samco TIH but i'm thinking maybe i should chip my car first other than that i gotta get my skirts painted sometime in the near future.. well probably end of jan or something.. i love new mods

Re: delicious new mods

Nice work, for x mas I got the full 20AE/337 pedal set and I love it! How come you didn't grab the 20ae dead pedal and just keep those pedals?
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Nice. The TT pedal set is the shiznit. Pretty good grip on them too compared to the OEM plastic. Ryan, a buddy of mine is having a 4mo valence, stock rear valence, and maybe some skirts painted (reflex silver too). Let me know if you might be interested in doing them the same time and I can get a good deal for you (since the paint will already be mixed by the shop).
      Derick

Comment

hrmm.. what shop derick

paul i dunno on the pedals.. the price of a full 20th set is like 2 3/4x the price of the TTs so i just said screw it and got the TTs

Comment

Originally posted by lsc2g
          paul i dunno on the pedals.. the price of a full 20th set is like 2 3/4x the price of the TTs so i just said screw it and got the TTs
          Glad to hear not everyone is getting themselves a set of 20th pedals!
          Heh heh...

Happy Holidays everyone!
          Last edited by Deuce; 12-31-2003, 06:56 PM.
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

I was going to get the 20th pedals but I might just keep the R32 ones....
            Dale Willimus

Comment

Working...
            X