owiee my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owiee my car

tonight i never noticed this haggard ass drive way in crowfoot and musta followed some SUV and my one side ended up going off the sidewalk to road and i heard this nice crunchie sound so i was thinking great i just plowed my black lip to hell.. well i drove home and my wheel is fine lip is fine so my guess is it musta been my sway and driveshaft rubbing so i guess next time i should pay attention more
    i'm amazed it rubbed considering the size of the god damn speed bumps in places here .. oh well.

Re: owiee my car

Originally posted by lsc2g
    tonight i never noticed this haggard ass drive way in crowfoot and musta followed some SUV and my one side ended up going off the sidewalk to road and i heard this nice crunchie sound so i was thinking great i just plowed my black lip to hell.. well i drove home and my wheel is fine lip is fine so my guess is it musta been my sway and driveshaft rubbing so i guess next time i should pay attention more
    i'm amazed it rubbed considering the size of the god damn speed bumps in places here .. oh well.
    Any damage?
    Derick

Comment

no clue as the car is filthy underneath.. i'm gonna wash it tommorow and check my driveshaft,etc but it drove home fine

Comment

This is a bit off the topic, but speaking of damage... The city was really pouring on the gravel today eh? It was like driving through a sandstorm, I swear I could see bits of my paint chipping off my hood and flying by.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

yea no shiz kris.. i stay hella back now from cars and change lanes lots so nobody is infront of me.. my poor bumper is gonna look like crap i think.. i gotta touch it up before WOW..

speaking of the driveshaft rub anyone care to enlighten me on the sound?
          basically what i heard was a umm crunching sound from my passenger wheel well which made me think thats what happened.. :(

Comment

Originally posted by lsc2g
            yea no shiz kris.. i stay hella back now from cars and change lanes lots so nobody is infront of me.. my poor bumper is gonna look like crap i think.. i gotta touch it up before WOW..

speaking of the driveshaft rub anyone care to enlighten me on the sound?
            basically what i heard was a umm crunching sound from my passenger wheel well which made me think thats what happened.. :(
            If you only heard it once, I'd bet it was just built up ice in the wheel well getting knocked loose. It's horrifically loud. I have mud flaps and so I get to hear that noise more often.

Khyron
            Geoff
            Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

that could be i turned ESP off for a while and was kinda rallying around so maybe when that wheel/shock compressed all the way it just broke it all off.. i'll check it out tommorow though..
              Last edited by R_Ethug; 01-03-2004, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X