Euroswitch GB on vortex pretty cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroswitch GB on vortex pretty cheap

There is a GB on euroswitches right now on vortex just search for euroswitch and its called 'GB 6 blah blah' but the guy mass orders them from germany or something but they are 40US shipped!! that is shipped to here too! so i may have to pay a bit of duty but thats still hella cheap came to like 55 or something after conversion
    but quick question .. can i install it now without 'good' headlights or should i just hold onto it until i put new ones in?

Re: Euroswitch GB on vortex pretty cheap

Originally posted by lsc2g
    There is a GB on euroswitches right now on vortex just search for euroswitch and its called 'GB 6 blah blah' but the guy mass orders them from germany or something but they are 40US shipped!! that is shipped to here too! so i may have to pay a bit of duty but thats still hella cheap came to like 55 or something after conversion
    but quick question .. can i install it now without 'good' headlights or should i just hold onto it until i put new ones in?
    You can install it now. I have one already (got it by accident) with no intention of getting fogs. Maybe I'll use the extra switches for some nice neons or something.

Khyron
    Geoff
    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Hey,

Just so everyone knows, I ordered my euro switch on GB 5 and "Senna 1.8T" is a great seller.

The only problem with buying from him, and it's not even really a problem, was that he sent it USPS instead of UPS to save on duty. This is a great thing but you don't get a tracking number and some people get sketched out by that.

So, if anyone is looking for a euro switch, buy it on this group buy. It's a hella good deal and the shipping was fast.
      huh?

2003 GTI Silverstone Gray

Comment

I usually prefer USPS, since UPS really sticks it to us on duty. Moreover, the tracking information they have on their website sucks. For example, the status of my package currently in transit is "Exception" with no further information.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Last package I was sent via UPS had status "Exception" after they tried to deliver it while I was at work. Maybe that's why?

I really hate the duty UPS put on packages, but with how strong the Canadian dollar is right now, buying things in the states is mad cheap. I wish more places would just use USPS.
          huh?

Comment

According to their page, a delivery attempt when the customer is not available should be "Rescheduled" not "Exception" Plus the history does not show the package coming to Calgary yet, last recorded place was Winnipeg... damn UPS to hell.

UPS Air is better - it does not go through the same brokerage process. But most places refuse to ship air.
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Does the Euro switch allow you to turn on and off your daytime running lights? If I ordered one is it easy to swap? I remember how easy it is to remove the stock light switch... does it go in just as easy?
              billip
              2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Exactly the same process installing the new one as removing the old one
                huh?

Comment

i think you still have to rig it bill with tape or whatever

as far as the shipping yea no tracking is well whatever i buy stuff from germany with no tracking and it gets here fine so i'm okay i guess.. as for the price its an awesome deal.. even if you don't plan on upgrading your headlights you can always wire up the rear fog light and play with that on those really foggy nights

Comment

Working...
                  X