back for a weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back for a weekend

I'll be flying to Calgary September 28. If you want something brought from Vancouver, let me know.

Re: back for a weekend

Last call! I'll be in Calgary for Saturday and Sunday. Note: I'm not asking for anything, just offering this as a service.

Comment

If you have some free time sunday stop by my place if you are interested. Going to be doing a CV boot for Tim and some other odds and ends on my car.

Comment

Thanks for the invite, I'll see if I can make it.

Comment

Couldn't make it, sorry. Barely had time to catch my flight after brunch on Sunday. If things are good with the car, I may be driving down for Christmas week, maybe I can show then.

Comment

I'll be back in Calgary On Saturday and staying for a week. If you want anything from Vancouver let me know and I'll bring it down for you. Possible things you may find are in the classified section of www.dubberz.com Lots of Original Beetle and Westfila parts in Vancouver too.

We'll be taking the Fiat 500 down so no engine blocks this time but anything else smaller would be okay.

Comment

I'm off to Calgary now, maybe we can come to a meetup with the fiat 500 this time!

Comment

If you still want those mirrors let me know.
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Yeah, I'm still interested. I sent you a pm. :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X