whadja' think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whadja' think?

Just a hastily put together Photochop, but I wanted to see how the Focus RS's OZ's would look on a VW. Personally, I like them better on this R32 than the stock, 18 spoke ones. What do you guys reckon?
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

well ****, looks like I'm an ass and can't post pics properly... I'll try again.

2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

looks real nice.. kinda gives it a subaru look or somthin, or is that just me?
      Soon to be: SOMTHING OTHER THEN A GOD DAMED BEETLE!!!! for crying out loud..

Comment

Looks very rally-ish. Especialy how the back wheel looks like it ate a curb lol

Convincing photoshop nonetheless

Comment

I think it looks not bad Chris, I think a little gun metal or anthracite would look good, and maybe switch to OZ Chronos instead of Ford stuff. But yes not a bad job on the photoshop chris! [Happy]
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I think it looks pretty good. Not to be too picky on your photoshopping but it looks like you're running some nice negative camber on the front and a little toe-in problem in the back.
            "I live my life a Quarter Pounder at a time. For those 10 seconds or less, I'm not hungry."

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bbrother/sigs/oizo.gif

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty late when I did it so I didn't bother spending time making it look perfect. I had to get some sleep so that I was on time for my first class of the semester, of which I was an hour late.
              2008 Audi RS4
              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
              X