My New Bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Bulbs

Today, I installed the Phillip's Blue Vision bulbs in my '01 Jetta GLS. I must say, they are brighter, and carry that great HID look that I was looking for without looking completely ugly and fake. I am really happy and I would recommend them to anyone. Below is a picture of the results:

Ok ,, now I have to change mine again.. doh
    Were do I pick up a set,, and is there a picture or link I can be pointed to ?
    Ratings etc.

Thanks

Comment

i'd get some if i didnt have angel eyes... dont wanna risk melting them :(
      Simon

Comment

Simon, did you install the angel-eyes yourself? If so, how tricky was it to do? Also, where did you get them and how much did they set you back? Thanks in advance.
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Reflex1.8T:
          Ok ,, now I have to change mine again.. doh
          Were do I pick up a set,, and is there a picture or link I can be pointed to ?
          Ratings etc.

Thanks

I got mine at K-Mart for $30, well a little under $30. You may be able to pick up a set at K-Mart.com or something but I am not sure. Look around the net, you may find them again. Need anything else, let me know.

Comment

Yeah, actually converted_vw on VWVortex helped me locate them. He told me where to go to get them so I guess I should thank him. I knew Wal-Mart had some but didn't know that K-Mart carried such quality products.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Chris:
              Simon, did you install the angel-eyes yourself? If so, how tricky was it to do? Also, where did you get them and how much did they set you back? Thanks in advance.

I bought the angel eyes off of hndklr (or some variation of this) on the vortex for $175 CAD. both myself and Pat bought them, they're shipped right now, so we dont have them, but we will be installing them ourselves when they get here.
              Simon

Comment

Hey all. I took another picture of the front end of my car while the lights were on. Check this out:

Comment

Peter,

After a few miles with them, actually about 50 dark driving miles, I am so pleased with them I can't express all of my hapiness in words. I love them and I would recommend them to any who is looking to spend just under $30 US dollars and wants good bright light to help them with night driving.

Comment

Working...
                  X