Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM hids.

Howdy,

Long story short i broke one of my adjusters on my headlights on my jetta which are the oem hids. I have been looking at this and i believe it would fix my issue. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/VW-MK4-Jetta-...vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

I don't think this will affect anything with the levelers for the headlights, at least i'm hoping it won't. I just want to get them back to mint again, this billet set looks like a nice upgrade.
    Any info appreciated, thanks!

Kane

2004 Jetta TDI Sport-Daily
    2002 Jetta 1.8T(stg2)-Wifey
    1983 RabbitLS- Dirty Diesel

Re: OEM hids.

euroimagetuning sells them as well.
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Pricing is better as long as shipping doesn't get me. Thanks Colin!
      I shot them a email asking if there would be any issue with the levelers switching to those adjusters. I haven't really taken a real good look or have had the lights apart to know how they exactly function.

Comment

Well i got a email back from volx tuning first. The levelers are separate which im glad to hear and kinda thought but wanted to be sure. I put my order in for 2 sets from volx on ebay for two reasons. The adjusters them selves just look better built and I am huge on customer service. Since i heard back first from volx they got the sale. Even though it was more money through them. I'll update when i do the install on what i think of of them.
        Last edited by Kane; 05-23-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X