Need help with the cabby.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help with the cabby.

lol. Guess I should start with buying a multimeter. Lost mine moving last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RobG View Post
      Turn the car off, hook up an amp meter to the battery and put it on the 10A setting, go through the fuse block and and pull them out one by one to see what the largest drain is.
      <--This. Don't crank the car over while doing so though as you will more then likely blow the fuse (or the meter).
      I would lend you mine but I am about to leave town till the end of the month.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
        <--This. Don't crank the car over while doing so though as you will more then likely blow the fuse (or the meter).
        I would lend you mine but I am about to leave town till the end of the month.
        And he doesn't want you to blow his up
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
          And he doesn't want you to blow his up
          LOL but then I would get to buy the good one I want I have 4 or 5 on my bench at work I could use too
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
          X