Got Some Goodies Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Some Goodies Coming

I am getting tired of seeing lots of MK6 golfs/gtis that look like my car. So I recently ordered myself one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A84-Rabbit-G...-/270770932210

and a 12" one of these:

http://www.ihatestickers.com/motorsp...-sticker-p-331

I thought I was sold on black embelms and smoked side markers, but I think I might keep the original emblems and go for clear side markers. I need help! My paint is CSG. I also ordered yellow lamin-x fog light covers.

Re: Got Some Goodies Coming

Blacked out everything usually doesnt look great on any type of car. Original badges and clear side markers sounds like a good plan to me, however i don't know where you would put a 12" fast sticker......

Comment

If it's an easlily removable sticker, I was thinking the rear windshield (Flame shield on lol.)

Comment

I've never been a fan of those evil rabbit things. The yellow fogs are a nice touch though. If ur looking for. Change, maybe plasti dip ur wheels a different color? (Don't know which wheels you have though)

Comment

I think my wheels are Huffs. I think they are fine they way they are except one morning I wasn't fully awake and curbed one. I wasn't happy about that.

Comment

I was also thinking about changing it up to clear. But personally the dark goes well with the black smoke that also exits my car lol. Keep it clean. Don't ever go too deep into exterior modding. I always thought the best part of euro car styling is the little touches thay make the car what it is.

Comment

More stickers than me lolol.... Maybe color matched side markers instead of smoked? It's your car do whatever you want.
              Current Fleet
              #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
              2001 Cobra #88/3786
              1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
              2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
              2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

Wheels are the only thing that will really set the car apart IMO.
                KR
                Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Polish your huffs leaving the inside of the spokes black. You will make your car stand out with minimal spent.
                  Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Comment

Originally posted by toplessvw View Post
                    Polish your huffs leaving the inside of the spokes black. You will make your car stand out with minimal spent.
                    Kujiwara would probably do it for cheap, he loves polishing stuff

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                      Kujiwara would probably do it for cheap, he loves polishing stuff
                      Haha, I got the hang of it now. Huffs are much easier to polish than monicas since it's very flat. OP PM me if you want it polished!
                      Current Fleet
                      #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
                      2001 Cobra #88/3786
                      1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
                      2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
                      2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

Working...
                      X