VW Locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Locks

I need a 17 spline as i seem to have misplaced mine. Either to buy or borrow so i can just remove my wheel locks and put on standard bolts.

Re: VW Locks

I can check when I get home. I hate them/had them.

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
    I need a 17 spline as i seem to have misplaced mine. Either to buy or borrow so i can just remove my wheel locks and put on standard bolts.

Comment

I just found mine, now unfortunately its in rough shape and would probably need about an hour or so of cleaning/mending to take it back to what that picture looks like. I would go with Rob and hope he's got one but if not let me know and you can swing by and grab mine. Mine is in rough shape because one of my lugs slipped and the metal from the lug welded to the outside of the lock threads.
      2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
      Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

I got one also if you still need it
        12 Volvo XC 90
        03 Jetta1.8T
        95 Cabrio VRT
        90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Wow more than 1 person has a 17 spline? Wicked :P
          Let me know Rob, you are the closest to me i think

Comment

I also do lol. All else fails I'm sure I could get it to you somehow.

Comment

Thanks for so many replies guys. Robs 17 spline worked perfectly, and he was only a few minutes away. Thanks for coming by Rob!

Comment

Those wheel lock bolts are really a PITA

Comment

Working...
                X