Tornado is coming home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tornado is coming home!

Spotted you like 3 times the other day (Was in a Honda doe) and the .:R sounds greaaaattt!!
    -Faraaz

Comment

• Tornado is coming home!

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
      Spotted you like 3 times the other day (Was in a Honda doe) and the .:R sounds greaaaattt!!
      Haha you spot me a lot! You gotta get your car back on the road so I can spot You.
      Last edited by Danaldson; 05-08-2014, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
        Haha you spot me a lot! You gotta get your car back on the road so I can spot You.
        Haha I know, spotting you is almost a daily occurrence. My mom also likes your car lol
        Yeah mine is coming along steadily. Soon it'll be done!
        -Faraaz

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
          Haha I know, spotting you is almost a daily occurrence. My mom also likes your car lol
          Yeah mine is coming along steadily. Soon it'll be done!
          Good stuff man.

Comment

Saw you in sundance I was playing ball by the husky. Sounded nice.

Comment

Baseball? Yeah I saw a bunch a dudes playing.

Comment

Yep just a men's league. Ill be there a lot in the summer so don't be shy driving by ill always be watching. It's like a drag strip some days.

Comment

Ah nice. Dang I should get into one of the leagues

Comment

update: So I'm now finding out that The cc10's will be discontinued soon, i might just be keeping them. Chris from wci is giving me massive compensation for this whole process. With the compensation he's giving me ill be able to get quite a few other goodies, i just have to decide on what i want.

Its also pretty tough to let these wheels go when jim sent me this today.... Its the first time I've gotten a rolling shot of the wheels, and I've never seen them rolling. they look soo good.

Last edited by Danaldson; 05-14-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

I must say i was not a fan of the rims at first but the more i see them the more i likey! This roller def helps me like them!

Comment

Originally posted by 91wolfie View Post
                        I must say i was not a fan of the rims at first but the more i see them the more i likey! This roller def helps me like them!
                        thanks!

Update, I removed all the Elevel stuff, installed autopilot v2 and cleaned up the hatch a bit. For What i use the car for, i dont need levelling sensors. I've always loved the simplicity of autopilot v2. I also received my Rear view camera today, so i will try to install that this weekend as well.

Comment

Loving the progress Danny, do you know the make/model of your head unit? Looks like its excellent value for the $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by RobG View Post
                            Loving the progress Danny, do you know the make/model of your head unit? Looks like its excellent value for the $$$.
                            I don't know the make of it, but it's called the ans-810. I got it off of vortex. Supposed to be the best alternative to the rns510. Cheaper and has more features, I guess it just doesn't had that baller oem+ label on it. Hasn't given me any issues so far. I love it.

Comment

I got my back up camera all hooked up. It wokrs great! The lines also move when you turn the wheels. Best 28$ I've spent in a while.

Comment

That's essential to have if you have a screen, some nationalities really know how to maximize the value.

Oh, and spotted you parked just off of 61st ave SE.

Comment

Working...
                                X