New Ride - 2013 Golf TDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Ride - 2013 Golf TDI

Guy at work got a tdi golf in white 2 months ago and and loves it .
    12 Volvo XC 90
    03 Jetta1.8T
    95 Cabrio VRT
    90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
      Power service at Canadian tire, it goes on sale a few times a year too. White or silver bottle, I buy which ever one is cheaper as our diesel fuel up here is winter treated.
      How often do you use it? meaning should I use it whenever I get an oil change or more often? (when I fill the tank)
      Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
      Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
      Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

when u fill the tank
        2002 VW Golf GT TDI
        2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

White bottle is the winter stuff, silver is for the summer.
          Ben
          2016 Ram 3500 Laramie
          2000 Jetta TDi, Dead and removing parts
          2005 Passat Wagon TDi, 310,000 km's and counting, BSM delete done....Trans died going to replace
          Her's
          2016 Toyota Highlander XLE Pearl White

Comment

our fuel wont gel so summer is fine
            sigpic

Comment

I have been using the Liquimoly stuff. Don't have a bottle in front of me, but I think this is it:

http://www.liqui-moly.de/liquimoly/p...cument&land=DE

I get it from Natty... I mostly like it for the one-shot bottles. The stuff stinks and sucks to store a half used bottle of PowerService in your car.
              Stefan
              -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
              -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
              -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Fuel shouldn't gel, I have got diesel before that I got in a pinch that gelled on me. Taught me to stick to high volume stations.
                Ben
                2016 Ram 3500 Laramie
                2000 Jetta TDi, Dead and removing parts
                2005 Passat Wagon TDi, 310,000 km's and counting, BSM delete done....Trans died going to replace
                Her's
                2016 Toyota Highlander XLE Pearl White

Comment

Very sweet, I'm jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                    Fuel shouldn't gel, I have got diesel before that I got in a pinch that gelled on me. Taught me to stick to high volume stations.
                    x2....It can gel very easily, specially when you get days like today where the temps drop without warning and the pumps are still running summer fuel.
                    2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
                    Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

The PS additive makes a huge difference. Last few days the start in the morning has been a little rough at idle. Threw in some of the PS before fueling last night and my TDi ran like a dream this morning.
                      Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
                      Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
                      Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

Originally posted by snipa_mini85 View Post
                        The PS additive makes a huge difference. Last few days the start in the morning has been a little rough at idle. Threw in some of the PS before fueling last night and my TDi ran like a dream this morning.
                        Gotta get me a bottle of that PS conditioner. I've been reading a lot of threads on TDIClub about conditioning CANADIAN diesel on CR engines. It seems that the most of the grenaded HPFPs are coming from the States and only a few cases are from eastern Canada. Some say no need to use conditioner on Canadian diesel some say it needs to be. Bottle of PS shouldn't hurt and I am almost done with Kleen Flo conditioner too.

Comment

My buddy bought a 2012 Golf tdi wagon, HPFP went in it, never took my advice on the Power service additive, EVERY tank it should be used.
                          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Working...
                          X