APR DPP review from C1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: APR DPP review from C1

I went down yesterday to get the trial done, and maybe a basic if I liked it.....but I waited too long to get in, like 2 hours (had a 3pm appointment, left at about 5), and just said F it....kind of a poor system then, I was a little choked........maybe when my suspension comes in....haven't got a straight date yet either....
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

I know where you would get better service at a better price

Originally posted by TurboMedic
      I went down yesterday to get the trial done, and maybe a basic if I liked it.....but I waited too long to get in, like 2 hours (had a 3pm appointment, left at about 5), and just said F it....kind of a poor system then, I was a little choked........maybe when my suspension comes in....haven't got a straight date yet either....
      EU Tuning
      European Performance Products
      www.eutuning.ca
      slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

exploring my options.....you have a 93 equivalent program with approx. numbers? Thats what I'm after.....
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

my 93 is 215/247 and 91 is 205/245

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
            exploring my options.....you have a 93 equivalent program with approx. numbers? Thats what I'm after.....
            Kor has a 94 octane Upsolute program and is liking it alot, he never got a fair crack at the dyno whip because they never ran his car past a certain RPM but the chart was looking to go to 205-210 whp with all the other mods that he has. That being said, I am sceptical of any numbers from our dyno day.
            EU Tuning
            European Performance Products
            www.eutuning.ca
            slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

yea for sure simon.. next dyno day should be a little better me thinks

Comment

Numbers were a bit high but that's normal for a dynojet. Or are you thinking the dyno is broken or something?

Khyron
                Geoff
                Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

All #'s looked very generous Gotta wait for a couple more mods before I dyno up.... Lower IC pipe and Samco TIH. After that its time to blow this tiptronic transmission with a ATP Stage 2.
                  2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by QuA
                    All #'s looked very generous Gotta wait for a couple more mods before I dyno up.... Lower IC pipe and Samco TIH. After that its time to blow this tiptronic transmission with a ATP Stage 2.
                    Generous? Both Ryan and Simon got exactly what was expected no? There's a difference between a dynojet and a mustang dyno, but since it's only really useful for comparison and relative increases as opposed to pure numbers, it doesn't matter what you use as long as you're consistant.

Khyron
                    Geoff

Comment

i expected about that yes.. but my TQ was fooked

Comment

Dynos only measure TQ, then calculate the HP from those numbers. So if the TQ looks wrong then the whole graph will change. But unless there was clutch slippage or wheel slippage I don't know how a dyno can screw up.

Khyron
                        Geoff

Comment

Hmmm depends on your wheel weight too I think. Less rotational mass will yield better numbers.
                          2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Working...
                          X