Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it

that calgary drivers are such **** ups?
    Today on the way to work, I had 2 people cut me off and 1 person go 20 under the limit on a 1 lane road. Not only this, but I had to get out of my car on anderson because a dude was punching my window.

Anderson - Elbow: buddy cuts in behind me going 100ish while Im braking for the car in front of me. He has to slam on his brakes and swerve to the other lane to not rear end me as I was going about 60 when he got behind me. Because of this, he feels the need to try and push me off the road. Being as I don't care about my ride, I just floored it and made it more difficult for him to cut me off.

5 minutes Later: Buddy who cuts me off decides to start weaving to catch me gets next to me at the acadia lights. Gets out of his car and starts hitting my window. He then opens my passenger door so I got out. Lucky for me I had a hockey stick in my back seat from playin some street hockey over the weekend cause this guy was a fair bit bigger, and WAY more enraged than me. So I turn the corner with my stick as hes walking to come and whoop my ass. The light has gone green at this point. He starts beakin off and I say "Ive got somewhere to be, so should I smoke you with this stick or can I go?" and he took a step forward so I swung muh stick and he decided it wasnt worth it, called me a pussy and went back to his car.

What really pisses me off is I didn't even flip this guy off, cut him off...NOTHING!

Here's to you, ignorant drivers of Calgary: ..|..
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Re: Why is it

lol, that is a funny story, but yeah not sure what is up with people, seems when the weather gets better people get crazier. Anderson is just horrible though especially west of Macleod, my parents lived in Woodlands and I used to hate driving over there, but they moved now!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

you shouldve swung the stick anyways. then smash the shiat out of his car while he is lying on the ground in pain.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

HOLY GOD DUDE! thats like a movie story! i've had people finger me and stuff but if some dude came out of his car at me i would either run his ass over or do like that and beat his face with the stick! thats nutso man

Comment

hah your tellin me! I live in behind spruce medows (off of 37th) and work on 32nd in the north..That means I drive most of deerfoor and all of anderson twice a day... Anderson is even more of a s**t show now just past woodlands cause they are doing the 37st bridge for the proposed ring road..man, they better make that ring road..I wont have to swing any sticks haha
          -james

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
            you shouldve swung the stick anyways. then smash the shiat out of his car while he is lying on the ground in pain.
            LETS DO IT!...eh?
            Last edited by James; 05-27-2004, 10:14 AM.
            -james

Comment

That's nuts dude, that shiz must've ruined your hole day. It's funny how people are so willing to start a physical altercation from driving disputes. The guy doesn't even know you (you could be a gun wielding thug for all he knows) and he still wants to play? ............ Personally, I would've just hit the MoFo.
              Derick

Comment

Funny you mention "wants to play" cause thats what the tool was saying "You wanna play? Its up to you, we can play" haha...dork

And for the record, it didnt ruin my day at all. Just my faith in humanity for the time being.
                -james

Comment

if there is one thing in life you can count on, it is that humanity is the worst thing that could ever happen to this planet, and we will destory ourselves eventually.

/bleak outlook on life

Present
                  2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                  2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                  2003 VW Jetta GLI
                  1992 VW Jetta GL
                  1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

I would have swung, as soon as he hit your window and then went around to open up one of your doors you would have had all rights to defend yourself. I would have got his licence plate # and gave it to the cops they would have done something about it if you where to press charges.
                    Name: Brent
                    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Get a gun. Nobody fu3ks with a nugga with heat. Yeah bow down.

Comment

Ahh whatever, I've had the cops call my house 4 times cause someone reported my plate (stunting, 2x excessive speed and RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT?!! <--okotoks cops gave me that one haha) They threatened to press charges for stunting and reckless endangerment but of course nothing ever happened because they
                        a) have unreliable witnesses (anyone with a grudge could get your license taken away if they believed what every cracker says)
                        b) can't prove that it was me driving the car

You know what the endangerment thing was? I was driving beside my buddy on the highway taking a picture of his car, sure we were goin 140ish but..damn, get a life people...an "off duty cop" apparently reported it and I was told I was going to get spanked with 7 demerits so I says to the cop "Is that even possible? I didn't get pulled over"..He said there's ways around that, so I called pointts later on that day and they said there wasnt haha.

/f*ck the police
                        -james

Comment

People are just plain dumb. I wonder how some people manage to survive. I woulda pounded that mother. This also brings up my thing of, when you know your lane ends, and there is gridlock, don't drive to the end and expect to get it.
                          Nick
                          There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                          --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Smartiepants
                            This also brings up my thing of, when you know your lane ends, and there is gridlock, don't drive to the end and expect to get it.
                            That was the bane of my existance growing up in Kelowna, stupid people would drive down the hill when there was signs at the TOP of the hill to merge. Pissed me off to no end when on a hot day and me driving a huge delivery truck would have to let the little dill holes in!
                            Name: Brent
                            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Smartiepants
                              People are just plain dumb. I wonder how some people manage to survive. I woulda pounded that mother. This also brings up my thing of, when you know your lane ends, and there is gridlock, don't drive to the end and expect to get it.
                              Amen Brotha. This is the worst part of my day. Since the have the whole SE side of the City under construction (they closed 84 st today which was my last safe passage) there is no option but to use deerfoot, and go through the construction at 130ave. People are always pulling this BS. I got so mad one day I opened the window, made a snowball off the roof of my car, and threw it at some stupid soccer mom who cut me off in here minivan. If I had not moved she would have gladly driven into the side of my car. I was livid.

Andrew
                              www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X