Fk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fk...

ok so I called C1 today about my FK kit and they tell me that the shipment hasnt left germany yet...they said that it will take another 3 weeks...But they told me 3 weeks for 2 months now. What do I do??? should i call other places about this kit? should I just get my money back with C1? cuz i'm getting kind of annoyed. I have my mind set on this kit, but I'm not sure if i want to wait another month for it
    Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Re: Fk...

get your money back and get some billys and hr's (or hr cuppy) and fahgedabodit

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      get your money back and get some billys and hr's (or hr cuppy) and fahgedabodit
      quoted for truth.
      Simon

Comment

how much drop is the HR cup kit? and is it that much more expensive than the FK?
        Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

well take to simon here at EUtuning and i imagine he might be able to help you the drop is 2" pretty much all around.. its dope you'll love it

Comment

me = pizz0red as well.......I thought my jetta would be riding low by now...I am really getting sick of this FK BS....and even worse who knows if C1 will jack up the price even more to take advantage of this situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
              well take to simon here at EUtuning and i imagine he might be able to help you the drop is 2" pretty much all around.. its dope you'll love it
              Thanks for the plug, the club price on a cup kit is $976.64.
              EU Tuning
              European Performance Products
              www.eutuning.ca
              slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Ryan is right, put your money towards Bilsteins, Koni's, or H&R's. You'll get your stuff with a minimal wait and walk away with a better product.
                Derick

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
                  Ryan is right, put your money towards Bilsteins, Koni's, or H&R's. You'll get your stuff with a minimal wait and walk away with a better product.
                  I'm debating the FK springs (I think they still have some in stock) with the better shocks. The drop on the FK kit is exactly what I'm looking for. Damn C1 and their ever changing stories! Too bad it's gonna cost me an extra $400-500 more than I originally budgeted for
                  Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
                  hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm, nice, I hadn't heard this yet.....I paid for mine back on april 11th, and got told 1 week they were only waiting for rear shocks.....now for the past while it has been the 3 week story aswell.....I though I'd leave it for a bit, and now this is what is happening?? They have their stuff on the east coast already!! They have for a couple weeks now! I am floored that they have a couple of paid for kits, from potential repeat customers, and they would not even get them sent over on their own without the rest of this crap shipment.....At the least I think C1 should take their lumps, order a couple kits from another reseller who has no problem ordering the kits, and pass them on to us......I know this is an FK issue partly, but for this, the story's, and the fact that everyone else in canada is running their FK stuff, I give C1 a big ass thumbs down for customer service, and assistance, and am now going to shop around.........
                    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

screw c1 for fk stuff. I got my FK coilovers straight from FK for $200 less than c1 was charging at the time.

Present
                      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                      2003 VW Jetta GLI
                      1992 VW Jetta GL
                      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Whats that place in surrey (I think) that sells the FK kits? Mike got his their and they were pretty cheap too (i think about 1100 for the silverlines?) Mike, post the name of that shop if you read this cause that may be a good option
                        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                        -james

Comment

I got them from FK North America. They have a giant warehouse/showroom in Port Coquitlam BC. (and I didn't get silverlines... doh!)

www.fknorthamerica.com

EDIT: IT looks like they have removed the ability to order right off of their website. My bad
                          Last edited by Mr. Burns; 06-02-2004, 01:00 PM.

Present
                          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
                          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
                          2003 VW Jetta GLI
                          1992 VW Jetta GL
                          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Turbomedic: Let me know if you find any place that has a Hightec kit in stock...I'd appreciate it

Comment

FK North America was shut down and that is the reason for all the troubles as people like C1 got there stuff from them. Now the goods are coming direct from Germany and taking there time, but there is also rumors that FK may still be leaving the NA market
                              Blair
                              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                              X