Joined the CEL club....vag please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined the CEL club....vag please?

So my precius auto threw its first CEL tonite, and I have no idea why....I wasn't driving it hard, I'm on to half a tank so its not my cap, and the car is running fine.....So basically, I was wondering if I could borrow anyone to vag my car? Whenever is fine, its going to annoy me though for a while, I'm working in Bowness for the next 4 days still, from 3pm on, so I can meet people in the NW.....Anyhow, is there any other way to read the code (the archaic count the flashes method?)???
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Re: Joined the CEL club....vag please?

Originally posted by TurboMedic
    So my precius auto threw its first CEL tonite, and I have no idea why....I wasn't driving it hard, I'm on to half a tank so its not my cap, and the car is running fine.....So basically, I was wondering if I could borrow anyone to vag my car? Whenever is fine, its going to annoy me though for a while, I'm working in Bowness for the next 4 days still, from 3pm on, so I can meet people in the NW.....Anyhow, is there any other way to read the code (the archaic count the flashes method?)???
    If it's flashing don't drive it - get a tow to the dealer ASAP or you may kill your car. If it's solid but nothing feels wrong it could be almost anything. I have a vag and might be at the Bowness totem tomorrow if you want.

Khyron
    Geoff
    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

yea let geoff give you a go with his.. if not i can probalby help you

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        yea let geoff give you a go with his.. if not i can probalby help you
        I got one on Friday night. It was cat below efficiency. Cleared it, problem solved.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Yeah, I'll be close, I have to sign for the house tommorrow, so not too much time before work.....I may just hang with it for a couple days, its not flashing so who knows.....
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
          X