Look what we found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what we found

Well, Ryan's tire was losing pressure at the rate of a few psi an hour. Suspected it was a faulty valve stem so took the wheel off the car and found the culprit.....

OWNED!

Derick

Re: Look what we found

Ouch, that sucks, its just bad luck cause there is nothing you can do to avoid those things.
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Smartiepants
      Ouch, that sucks, its just bad luck cause there is nothing you can do to avoid those things.
      Yeah, unfortunately this big Swedish chick that Ryan is seeing works as a framing carpenter during the day, so he's been driving his car around the construction sites alot lately. Lesson learned I guess.
      Derick

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
        Yeah, unfortunately this big Swedish chick that Ryan is seeing works as a framing carpenter during the day, so he's been driving his car around the construction sites alot lately. Lesson learned I guess.
        Damnit Ryan, you're going out with Helga too??
        Simon

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
          Yeah, unfortunately this big Swedish chick
          Burrrnnnn
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

LOL thanks buddy! i dont' let peeps know about my girls other than a few..

yea i blame local construction always going on here.. oh well its all fixed up now..

edit derick didnt' you think it was scary the other night at supper when she out ate both of us
            Last edited by R_Ethug; 06-23-2004, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Hey, could be worse. Could be a sidewall tear.
              2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                LOL thanks buddy! i dont' let peeps know about my girls other than a few..

yea i blame local construction always going on here.. oh well its all fixed up now..

edit derick didnt' you think it was scary the other night at supper when she out ate both of us
                More cushion for the pushin'
                Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Hey, my tire has one of those too! I thought it came factory on VW's........
                  2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                  2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                  2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

that ain't **** ahha, I pulled a MASSIVE self tapping screw out of my tire last week. It was stuck in there as if somebody had purposely put it in there. Couldn't pull it out straight....actually had to turn it counterclockwise until it completely came out. Lucky for me I had the g00ds to patch/plug it myself Its always good to be able to save some $Bling$ whenever possible
                    Last edited by nismodrifter; 06-24-2004, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Well I guess that explains your tire pressure issues then Ryan. I had dinner with my Mom last night and she had a blowout the other day in her Blazer, as it turns out a brake pad from another vehicle went right through the side of her tire!!!!
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                        as it turns out a brake pad from another vehicle went right through the side of her tire!!!!
                        day-um
                        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                        -james

Comment

Working...
                        X