Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

Hi to all of you!
    i found this forum through the internet and i said i want to join, because i see some great custom made turbos here... in my country there is no home made turbos and i was always dreaming of turbo well cut the crap...

let me introduce myself first of all sorry for my bad english... let me tell you the reason: i am from Slovenia probably none of you know where that is and i dont know if i am allowed hure but anyway... i love VW and i hope i will learn something about VW from here too

I drive VW Golf 97, 1.8 syncro
    any of you got the same car?

Re: Hello all!

Of course you are welcome here... and I think a few of us know where Slovenia is.

Most of the people on this forum drive MKIV's (myself included), but we do have a few MK3's (el presidente) and even MK2's.

Anyhow, welcome.
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Yes welcome to the boards anyone is welcome aound these parts especially when they drive a cool car!! A 97 Golf 1.8 Syncro so that would be all wheel drive then, we have never had Syncro or 4motion Golfs or Jettas here in Canada so you are a lucky guy! I would love to see some pics of your car if you have any to post up. I drive a 98 Jetta (Vento) VR6 so once again welcome!!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Ahh yes the picture

here it is:

and short movie of me and my golf during the winter
        http://exb.sytes.net/MaTeJ/103_0364.AVI

ps: the picture isnt really good and dont you think that the car is damaged, its only the picture. i will try to make better one
        Last edited by MaTeJ; 11-15-2004, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Welcome!
          Derick

Comment

Mmm, AWD....I like it! Welcome!
            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Welcome.

Hay. Do you want to sell your ride to me?

Comment

Originally posted by B5
                Welcome.

Hay. Do you want to sell your ride to me?
                hehehe i am from slovenia man thats europe, thats far far away... probably the shipping will be more expensive then the cost of this car... the car is not worth much... like 7000$, but its in great shape so i dont wanna sell

i also modified the front side blinkers with the ones from vw passat - clear look, but i had to modify a few things

its newer model with rounded blinkers, like golf4 and it also have steering wheel from golf4, because it was one of the last golfs from the 3rd series

and syncro is A LOT of fun when winter comes because its not all the time 4wd, only when you need it turns on, and become almoasr RWD

i am very very pleased with my car and i think i wont replace it for a long time... unless anything unexpected happen

Comment

welcome to the forums!

I'm from poland and i know where Slovenia is
                  Nice golf!
                  Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

I'm from Holland and I don't know where Slovenia is........
                    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

your actually born and raised in holland?

ps.. viva le france beotches!

Comment

Hehe we are one of the new members of european union...
                        we are south from Austria, East from Italy, west from Hungary, north from Croatia, former yugoslavian republic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                          your actually born and raised in holland?

ps.. viva le france beotches!
                          Born, lived in, and still a citizen

Comment

well i decided to sell my golf
                            so no more golf :(

i hope it wil serve good to the new owner
                            next week its going away :(
                            i get really good price so i decided i gonna sell

Comment

Working...
                            X