new driver gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new driver gear

So i came home to the new drivers gear mag in the mail, was lookin through (mainly for a laugh haha, $711 for a valence for the golf?!haha $530 for a 7.5inc wide bbs RC and $2100 for .:R suspension LOL!!)

Anyways, reason for the post is that phatbox's are down to $560...
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Re: new driver gear

hmmmm phatbox's came down quite a bit.
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

yea i got mine today too.. 707 for the r32 wheel!! damn yo i think mine was like 380cdn well 300us and up from that

Comment

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
        So i came home to the new drivers gear mag in the mail, was lookin through (mainly for a laugh haha, $711 for a valence for the golf?!haha $530 for a 7.5inc wide bbs RC and $2100 for .:R suspension LOL!!)

Anyways, reason for the post is that phatbox's are down to $560...
        Is that $560CDN? I just bought one today for $399USD + tax, which converted to $516CDN.... So I guess I still saved a few bucks

I can't wait to get this thing plugged in!
        Derick

Comment

u bought a phatbox derick? coo coo.. have your torn your front end off yet?

Comment

i was blown away with the price of the "performance muffler" $896!!!!! thats insane. i want the lawnchair though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
              u bought a phatbox derick? coo coo.. have your torn your front end off yet?
              Yup. It was sort of by necessity though. My CD changer busted and I didn't want to have it replaced or repaired. Plus the Phatbox was on sale so I just couldn't resist. As far as my front end, I've lost count of how many times I've scraped it
              Derick

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy_Boy
                i was blown away with the price of the "performance muffler" $896!!!!! thats insane. i want the lawnchair though.

Yeah but the performance muffler is a remus one just not badged that and it has a lifetime warranty so it's not so bad in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by vaggod
                  Yeah but the performance muffler is a remus one just not badged that and it has a lifetime warranty so it's not so bad in the end.
                  hahaha ok that clears up alot i was just thinking it was some noname pos muffler

Comment

Sorry to temporarily jack the thread, but I just installed my phatbox and went for a spin through Hollywood......and Dizzzzaaaam! Woohoo no more CD's cluttering up the glovebox and trunk for me!
                    Derick

Comment

Originally posted by j'aime ta femme
                      $711 for a valence for the golf?!
                      Which is why my 20AE valence on my TDi is a replica. For 220 bucks CDN shipped.
                      TDi performance. Have your performance cake and eat it too
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/z32nut

Comment

hotness dude.. hey aren't you back next week?

Comment

Originally posted by C-town Driver
                          Sorry to temporarily jack the thread, but I just installed my phatbox and went for a spin through Hollywood......and Dizzzzaaaam! Woohoo no more CD's cluttering up the glovebox and trunk for me!

Nice I am looking forward to rolling in style through Hollywood this weekend!!!!
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Z32Nut
                            Which is why my 20AE valence on my TDi is a replica. For 220 bucks CDN shipped.
                            I bought my OEM gli valence for like $200 =)

I'd just buy a votex front bumper before I bought those valences for THAT kinda cake!
                            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                            -james

Comment

speaking of that catalogue cuz i looked some more last night R line carpet mats 240!!! set of R pedals total is like 500!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X