Letter from VW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from VW

I just recieved this letter today from VW and a local dealership. Has anyone ever recieved anything like this? From the sound of it, I can trade my '02 for a new car with little to no extra cash!? WTF? I think I'm gonna call the 800 number this week for more info, but was just wondering what people's take on this was?

Here's a scan of the letter.....

Edit: AND I get a football or soccer ball for attending

Last edited by Derick; 11-17-2004, 01:12 AM.
    Derick

Re: Letter from VW

Originally posted by C-town Driver
    I just recieved this letter today from VW and a local dealership. Has anyone ever recieved anything like this? From the sound of it, I can trade my '02 for a new car with little to no extra cash!? WTF? I think I'm gonna call the 800 number this week for more info, but was just wondering what people's take on this was?

Here's a scan of the letter.....

Edit: AND I get a football or soccer ball for attending

Confused. That is a picture of a car.

Dealerships make more money on used car sales than new cars, so maybe they figure out how to keep you paying. Also with new car you pay them for service regularly, old car you probably more likely to go to Mr Lube.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Hmmm sounds a little odd. The only "special" VW is offering right now other than a good interest rate is owner appreciation discounts. If you own a VW you can get a $500.00 discount on a 2005 or a $1000.00 on a 2004

Comment

derick people get this all the time.. and if i'm right its a scam and you end up losing money... but by all means trade up for a GLI and slap on the kit

Comment

I got a letter like that from an Audi dealer a few months back. It was asking me to trade in my 95 acura integra, and saying that is was an indemand used car. They were offering me top dolar trade in for it towards a new or used Audi.
          Last edited by dubspeedGTi; 11-17-2004, 04:29 PM.
          2004 Reflex Silver GTi 1.8t
          1991 passat GT wolfsburg edition (euro spec)
          1982 golf GTI (euro spec)
          Autocross: the miniature golf of road racing

Comment

Working...
          X