Gonna Need a VAG-COM Scan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna Need a VAG-COM Scan

So driving home tonight from school, I notice the car was running quite rough when I started it up and after about five minutes it went away. But the check engine light came on and now I'm really concerned. The car runs fine, drives fine, power feels the same, but me being the paranoid person I am I want to find out what's wrong. Is there anyone that would be willing to help me out with a scan on the weekend? It would be very appreciated.

Thanks
    Bryce

2002 Jetta 1.8T Baltic Green Tiptronic
    APR 91, Carbonio CAI, Samco TIH, 2.5" Brullen Turbo-back, ABD Lower Intercooler Pipe, Forge 007 DV

Re: Gonna Need a VAG-COM Scan

if your in the NW i can help you out.. but you have to drive to my place

Comment

I'm SW by COP - and at southland leisure center twice a week. My cel came on the day after the oil change (of course) but it's just the coolant temp sensor. Kinda pissed at both NL and 5th ave - they don't seem to understand that sending out marketing **** is pointless if you can't even answer the phone.

Khyron
      Geoff
      Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

I got the SE covered...
        EU Tuning
        European Performance Products
        www.eutuning.ca
        slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
          if your in the NW i can help you out.. but you have to drive to my place
          Well I'm up in Edgemont, so maybe I could get a scan tomorrow? (Sunday) That would be awesome
          Bryce

2002 Jetta 1.8T Baltic Green Tiptronic
          APR 91, Carbonio CAI, Samco TIH, 2.5" Brullen Turbo-back, ABD Lower Intercooler Pipe, Forge 007 DV

Comment

yea i don't care i don't think i'm doing anything PM me for my number

Comment

I just went to C-1 to get my car done, last time they didn't charge me, the tech said no charge, but in the end Ken charged me $19 for 5 minutes of their time, It was even a $150 visit.

Comment

Originally posted by TDI DUB
                I just went to C-1 to get my car done, last time they didn't charge me, the tech said no charge, but in the end Ken charged me $19 for 5 minutes of their time, It was even a $150 visit.
                Their shop rates are $228 an hour?
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
                X