Sheeeeeeeeee's Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheeeeeeeeee's Back!

The door hands, mirrors and smoked markers are now on also. So never is finish up a TON of stuff:
    - rewire whole stereo system and custom controls for various secret projects
    - dye headliner etc black
    - redo engine bay
    - custom make some new show engine covers
    - wire in fogs and angel eyes to custom modifed euro switch
    - good I forget 1/2 the rest
    So far she still needs some more mechanical TLC but is drivable and looken GOOOOOD
    Edit: Milage will be good this year since it was off the roads for 2.5 months
    Last edited by Stonewall; 11-25-2004, 12:47 AM.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Re: Sheeeeeeeeee's Back!

Looks good buddy! Must look awesome in person! You're a trooper being without your car for that long....
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Lookin good Brent! Good to see she's home safe and sound
      Derick

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
        Looks good buddy! Must look awesome in person! You're a trooper being without your car for that long....
        Believe me I am still teatering on the egde of loosing it. Very much so after talking to the used car manager at 5th ave the other day and him telling me I would loose $6g's if I where to trade it in due to the accident. He even said I should get a lawyer for loose of value which I am looking into doing. And with all the other problems and the bills rising I am on the edge of my sanity. But if anyone is will ing to help me work on her I will buy the beers
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Looking sweet! While you are putting it back together you should also remove your rear wiper to finish off that back end.

Present
          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
          2003 VW Jetta GLI
          1992 VW Jetta GL
          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
            Looking sweet! While you are putting it back together you should also remove your rear wiper to finish off that back end.
            I like use practical usage of the wiper in the winter but I may put the smaller polo (?) one on.

Comment

The way I see it, there are two options for car ownership.

Option one is to keep it relatively mint, all original or all OEM. Invest very little, and trade it in with very low kms for something fresh every so often.

Option two is to mod the hell out of it. Do absolutely everything your pocketbook supports. Drive it like you stole it, and keep it as long as you possibly can until you absolutely can't stand it anymore and have to start over.

I don't really like any in-between choices...
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

kris i'm doing your plan b (but i drive it nice)

brent looks good.. hard to tell its BMP but i'm sure it looks cool in person
                hey what happened to the boser??

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                  kris i'm doing your plan b (but i drive it nice)

brent looks good.. hard to tell its BMP but i'm sure it looks cool in person
                  hey what happened to the boser??
                  Decided against it as it would take too long and the insurance company was hounding to get it done. Plus I have already dumped enough $$ lately. I might just get eyelids inthe spring and be done with it though. It is easiest to see the BMP in the spots where the preflash of my camera hits, it is a nice and stealthy colour
                  Last edited by Stonewall; 11-25-2004, 09:58 AM.

Comment

ahh i see.. hey how are those headlights??

ps.. wait till you see my boser this winter..

Comment

Wow...looks good....
                      glad you have it back...
                      Steve
                      2002 Golf TDi
                      Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kor
                        The way I see it, there are two options for car ownership.

Option one is to keep it relatively mint, all original or all OEM. Invest very little, and trade it in with very low kms for something fresh every so often.

Option two is to mod the hell out of it. Do absolutely everything your pocketbook supports. Drive it like you stole it, and keep it as long as you possibly can until you absolutely can't stand it anymore and have to start over.

I don't really like any in-between choices...

Option two is good.

Hay…Brent life is good again.

Comment

Working...
                        X