Spotted: Audi RS6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted: Audi RS6

WoW. This thing was amazing. Spotted in Bowness near Bow Cycle and Sports (I was grabbing my new ride_s_ today). I turned off my traction control and dropped two gears so I could get up beside him. The thing was an immaculate silver/grey colour and was wide enough to literally take up one lane. The wide-body kit on this car was absolutely amazing. I've never seen anything like this.

So anyways, I'm beside him on a two laner and I roll down the tinted windows and give him the thumbs. He smiles. Nods. Give me the thumbs back and bam, he's gone. All I hear is the dull roar of a not-so-muffled exhaust and the solid scream of those big fat twin turbos at about 5000 RPM. This car was so amazingly fast, yet at the same time tame and sexy.

I've never seen anything like it. Definately one of the hottest cars I've ever seen. And classy. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
    -- Mark --
    I want my VW to be fast.
    2001 Blue Lagoon Jetta GLS 1.8T
    Terrorists suck!

Re: Spotted: Audi RS6

THats 2 spotted in calgary then, I saw the black one!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

i saw a black one too.. so fargin hot....

Comment

Saw a black one at royal oak sobeys. Also seen like 4 silver rs6's (could have been the same one) crowfoot and downtown. Def' one of my fav's. Ever seen the brakes close up on one? 8 piston calipers and 14.5" rotors.

Most people would have no clue what an rs6 is if they saw one.
        2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

yea don't forget you can find the A6 slines rocking those rims too.. there is one in my parkade DT..
          yea the brakes make me spooge.. i seriously messed my pants the first time i saw a cayenne S rolling DT.. i was out to get some coffee and it rolled up on 4th and stopped at the lights.. the brakes were bigger than a huge dinner plate.. so nice!

Comment

Working...
          X