What will Santa bring for your VW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will Santa bring for your VW?

I'm looking for an ATP Stage 2 kit for christmas. I hope Santa will be nice. LOL.

Whats everyone's plan for their vehicle this coming year?

I believe ATP stage 2 will do me in plus buying tons of GLI stuff from Eutuning. =)

QuA
    Last edited by QuA; 12-22-2004, 11:45 AM.
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Re: What will Santa bring for your VW?

well some of the guys know my plans over winter already but i can spit them again

custom tails (finally lol), euro trunk shaved, boser hood, custom pzwo (modding it), stereo in the trunk w/xbox, fmic, 19" wheels (if i ever sell my rhs) and thats about it for me

Comment

After watching the Top Gear & Fifth Gear reviews of the new GTI I am strongly considering trading the Jetta in for a black one when they arrive. That way I can do up the MKV to match the MKI... that would be pimp.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Well I am really not sure what 2005 will hold for my Jetta, my thoughts are all over the place. I hopefully will get my custom bumper that I have been waiting too long for, and then I have been thinking of a turbokit and perhaps a switch of wheels but hell who knows as I also really want a MKV GTI......
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Well lets see I already have my new paint and now custom interior. So I am continueing on with the reinstall of my stereo.. only better this time. Also adding custom gauges etc. Also got my skidplate yesterday so that is going on. Hmm blue lit reiger shift knob with red stiching is about to be ordered. I should also be getting my rims back soon all nice and polished, then I need to buy rubber which I think I have decided onthe fusion RF1's from 1010 as tehy have them on for only $160ea! Hmm maybe a body kit next year but I doupt it as I want a house
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Hmmm, We'll see whats up for my car....I have some plans, just don't wanna blow smoke up everyones ass saying I'm gonna do this and that, and then don't....when I do it, well than you'll see!
            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

No stage 4 kit with 20" Spinners? and a 24/7 professional bikinni car model?

Thats my ideal present.

Originally posted by TurboMedic
              Hmmm, We'll see whats up for my car....I have some plans, just don't wanna blow smoke up everyones ass saying I'm gonna do this and that, and then don't....when I do it, well than you'll see!

Comment

haha mine is partial smoke lol.. some of the stuff won't hit unil the spring but hopefully i can finish it this winter.. all the body stuff is going to be done this winter as thats the only time i can get it done

Comment

Hey Ryan,

What type of coilovers do you have?

Comment

I think Ryan is on Bilstein's with H&R springs, not coils?
                    KR
                    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

yea bilsteins and H&R race.. but driving around on 15s with that added lowness really makes me want to put H&R coils on and drop it like 2.5" all around cuz being low is fun lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
                        .. but driving around on 15s with that added lowness really makes me want to put H&R coils on and drop it like 2.5" all around cuz being low is fun lol
                        So are you gonna stop freeloading and buy the damn 15's or what!?
                        Derick

Comment

nah.. freeloadin is rad

Comment

Upsolute chip, exhaust, CAI and crystal smoked tails for me....

How much for those rhs ryan?
                            -- Mark --
                            I want my VW to be fast.
                            2001 Blue Lagoon Jetta GLS 1.8T
                            Terrorists suck!

Comment

1700 w/tires done deal

Comment

Working...
                              X