What else do you do for fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What else do you do for fun?

I ride my 2002 ktm sx125, i will post pics if u guys want. what do you do/ride? off road and on road
    2000 Jetta 1.8t
    New to VW's.

Re: What else do you do for fun?

nerd out
    Last edited by R_Ethug; 01-10-2005, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      i masterbate profusly in my server room
      And he's only half kidding!

I do some martial arts, and just started doing traditional sword work. Computer games, ride my ninja in the summer and watch movies - that's about it.

Khyron
      Geoff
      Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Good catch on his quote Geoff....thats burned in forever!

Anyhow, I ski, drink, and play texas hold'em (badly at that, losing money!).....and I hope to buy a bike this year (I finally turn 25! cheaper insurance!), like a GSXR 600 or something.....maybe after Europe in april....
        2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
        2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
        2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Sportbikes... ride my CBR600 as much as possible and i also have a little pocket bike i leave at the shop to rip around on.

Comment

cool, yea i used to have a ninja but we sold it cause of neglect....but i just rode my girlfriends neighbors gsxr1000 with pipes and some other stuff, and let me tell you.............crap..........was the only thing i did when i rode it.well not just ride, but in the end of the summer at least
            2000 Jetta 1.8t
            New to VW's.

Comment

I never had a ninja but I used to be one...
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

boooooooo
                2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
                X