The Catback Is On.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Catback Is On.....

Well after going through my usual trouble filled attempt to modify the car I finally chose wisely with the autotech catback and got it installed problem free....This system is QUIET for any one looking to keep the sound close to stock.....I think my ass dino feels a slight upgrade in the high rpm range and maybe just maybe a smaller turbo lag.....could all be in my head as I have been driving the girlfreinds gutless neon for the last three weeks....but anyways satisfied....thus far

Re: The Catback Is On.....

Congrats! Exhaust is big thing, especially when you haven't heard it on your car before! Was quiet what you were going for??
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

quiet smiet! rock the 6" fart can like me..

nah sounds good dude.. i didn't even know autotech made a catback for our cars..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        quiet smiet! rock the 6" fart can like me..

nah sounds good dude.. i didn't even know autotech made a catback for our cars..
        Yeah I was going for quiet, I didn't want a "Fart can" ....the rice rocket sound just isn't me....as far as there exhaust yeah I read some great reviews on it after I had bought the magnaflow that would not fit.....I guess all the troubles with the magna flow turned out to be a good thing after all the hassel.....

Comment

LOL LOL btw i was being sarcastic with the fart can.. big no-no for german cars

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            LOL LOL btw i was being sarcastic with the fart can.. big no-no for german cars

Oh I know....but I sometimes wonder about some of the crap people are running these days...you never know.....I was down in seattle for new years and this guy had a mk4 jetta with one of those huge raised spoilers, must of been a buddy of the guy derick saw....I mean come ON!!!

As far as the loud, when I was crusing around a bit with no cat back on it was so loud.....My head started to hurt after a few km.......mind you it sure pulled nice like that....and hearing the turbo spool up....well that was fun for a bit....

Comment

Working...
            X