WOW Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW Requests

I need to get some transparencies printed with the NVD logo. They have to be a certain size colour etc. So;
    #1 I need a high quality version of the logo,
    #2 I need someone with access to a colour laser printer and a few transparencies.

Also, if anyone has lying around a AC~DC converter (just one of those black plug in ones) with a 12V DC output, I need one of those too.
    EU Tuning
    European Performance Products
    www.eutuning.ca
    slomas@upsolute.com

Re: WOW Requests

Originally posted by Boy Racer
    I need to get some transparencies printed with the NVD logo. They have to be a certain size colour etc. So;
    #1 I need a high quality version of the logo,
    #2 I need someone with access to a colour laser printer and a few transparencies.

Also, if anyone has lying around a AC~DC converter (just one of those black plug in ones) with a 12V DC output, I need one of those too.
    The department colour laser has been offline for a few days but I am guessing it will be repaired by Monday. I can try it if you give me a sample transparency sheet, since I do not have any such sheets. Probably would want to do a sample first and see if it comes out right.

I have a decent Inkjet at home also if you want me to try that.

I'll check for the 12v converter when I get home, I have a box of old ac adaptors.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

While we are on requests does anyone know if golf and jetta mirrors are swapable? My drivers side one has seperated and the dealer wants $68 for a new one So I either have to swap the ones off the wifes jetta for a bit or borrow one from someone.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Cool, you have to check out the prototype. It looks pretty good! This is the light sign, not the projector thing.

Originally posted by Kor
        The department colour laser has been offline for a few days but I am guessing it will be repaired by Monday. I can try it if you give me a sample transparency sheet, since I do not have any such sheets. Probably would want to do a sample first and see if it comes out right.

I have a decent Inkjet at home also if you want me to try that.

I'll check for the 12v converter when I get home, I have a box of old ac adaptors.
        EU Tuning
        www.eutuning.ca
        slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

I will try to send you an EPS or AI file of the logo when I get home from work, if you haven't already found one. By using a vector file format you will be able to print is as large as you want without any quality loss.
          billip
          2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Great, I need a transparant logo with blue background. For the purposes of the transparancy, pure blue may be best (r:0 g:0 and b:255 worked well for my inkjet trial)
            EU Tuning
            www.eutuning.ca
            slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Do you have Adobe Illustrator? I can send you the file if so and you can change colours and such yourself. If not, I don't know what you're saying... what do you mean you need it transparent?

Edit: If you have Photoshop you can open the AI file, except you'll need to rasterize it at the output size/resolution so that it looks good.
              Last edited by Billip; 02-11-2005, 03:47 PM.
              billip
              2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Yeh, I am backlighting it. It will be printed on to acetate and I want the logo to be clear/uncoloured and all of the rest will be blue. Perhaps what would be best for me would be if you could convert one logo of solid colour to jpg. If you do it at a decent size the quality will be fine for what I need.
                EU Tuning
                www.eutuning.ca
                slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

i have my ac/dc invertor for my car if you want to borrow it simon..

Comment

Well I actually need 12v so we could power off car batteries but I would rather not. Preferred method would be a plug in... mainly safety and the fact that having jump wires coming from cars is not too show worthy.
                    EU Tuning
                    www.eutuning.ca
                    slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Racer
                      Well I actually need 12v so we could power off car batteries but I would rather not. Preferred method would be a plug in... mainly safety and the fact that having jump wires coming from cars is not too show worthy.
                      I have a 400 watt converter that I use for my xbox in my car, its hardwired into the car at the moment but also came with a cigarette lighter plug in, if you want to use that you may. Although I would need it back by the end of saturday night.
                      Simon

Comment

yea thast what mine is.. i shoulda said ac/dc invertor lol

Comment

Working...
                        X