MKIV GTI involved in bad crash this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MKIV GTI involved in bad crash this morning

This morning they showed on the news a MKIV GTI (silver in color) lost control at "high speed" and got in a bad accident. The driver is in the hospital with life threatening injuries. I hope it ain't anyone on here, and I hope that driver will be ok. Just thought I would fill you in.
    2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Re: MKIV GTI involved in bad crash this morning

Ouch... are the roads bad today? Damned inconsistent Calgary weather.

P.S. Long time no see.
    Yuval
    2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

I hope the driver pulls through. All the best to his family. What a crappy thing to happen on Family Day. Or any day for that matter.
      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

Volinder, any idea where it happened? There was another crash just outside of Calgary over the weekend -- four people burned to death. :|
        Yuval
        2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Originally posted by uv23
          Volinder, any idea where it happened? There was another crash just outside of Calgary over the weekend -- four people burned to death. :|

Hey Yuval,

Nice to chat with ya again. This happened approx. 2-3 am this morning. The roads are fine so I don't think that was a factor.
          2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

Working...
          X