In da Hood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In da Hood.

A silver Jetta Wolfsburg 1.8t with black steelies and an NVD sticker parked beside my messy-ass Grey GTI tonight at the McKenzie Towne Sobey's.

Who were you?

I would have had my NVD sticker showing... but I didn't get any. :(

Re: In da Hood.

Silver wolfsburg... I dunno who that is.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

new or old sticker? it may be someone we gave a sticker to at a show

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        new or old sticker? it may be someone we gave a sticker to at a show
        Uhhh, I dunno.. it looked like handwritten-ish script.. It could have been older.

Comment

Hmmm, I've seen a few cars sporting the NVD stickers before but had never seen the drivers in my life I've even pulled up to a silver Jetta (possibly the same one) and gave a wave and got no response. It was a younger guy driving with what looked to be his Dad riding shotgun. Maybe we should replace the current stickers with "Hi, my name is ____" ones LOL
          Derick

Comment

I'd love a couple of stickers. Blair may have had some for me when I signed up at WOW but, I was in such a hurry cause my kids were just about climbing on the cars! Maybe I'll get some tomorrow?!
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

Yeah Dave I owe you a couple of stickers that come with the membership so I will hook you up tonight for sure.

As for the identity of the Wolfsburg I would guess that it was Andrew (Gaffer) as he has a silver Wolfsburg and lives in Copperfield and I think he has some stickers. There are a lot of us in the SE we can maybe even rival those NWdubgangstas
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Ya, I saw a silver reiger'd out jetta with smoked tails in Queensland last weekend and a gal. blue jetta with a votex front 2 days ago in bonavista.. Crazyness
                REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                -james

Comment

If it was last night, it was likely me. I have been rather ghetto these days with the steelies and the stupid paint coming off my valence.

I remember parking next to a platinum grey GTI. Too bad about the stickers, I have a pair of the old ones riding around in my console for about a year I would have given you.

Andrew
                  Last edited by gaffer; 03-03-2005, 09:18 AM.
                  www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by gaffer
                    If it was last night, it was likely me. I have been rather ghetto these days with the steelies and the stupid paint coming off my valence.

I remember parking next to a platinum grey GTI. Too bad about the stickers, I have a pair of the old ones riding around in my console for about a year I would have given you.

Andrew
                    I almost waited around for a bit to say hey, but then I realized that was creepy and.. well.. gay.

"Hi, I'm Glenn from NVD. I've been waiting for you."

Comment

Originally posted by NeonGTI
                      I almost waited around for a bit to say hey, but then I realized that was creepy and.. well.. gay.

"Hi, I'm Glenn from NVD. I've been waiting for you."
                      LOL, That would have been somewhat wierd especially the "I have been waiting for you bit"

I have always wanted a stalker.

Andrew

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

LOL, That would have been somewhat wierd especially the "I have been waiting for you bit"

I have always wanted a stalker.

Andrew
                        Whats more weird is when I first met Glenn he had a helmet in his lap
                        Name: Brent
                        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall
                          Whats more weird is when I first met Glenn he had a helmet in his lap
                          Ohhh, I saw him at the Sobey's last night. He was the guy walking around with a helmet on. Did he look like the guy in may avatar?

Andrew

Comment

Ohhh, I saw him at the Sobey's last night. He was the guy walking around with a helmet on. Did he look like the guy in may avatar?

Andrew
                            HEY.. Leave my helmet alone! My mom says it's what makes me special!

p.s. IT WAS AT RACE CITY.. THEY MADE ME WEAR IT..

Comment

Originally posted by NeonGTI
                              HEY.. Leave my helmet alone! My mom says it's what makes me special!

p.s. IT WAS AT RACE CITY.. THEY MADE ME WEAR IT..

Ya but they didn't make your second head wear it It was nice to see you come out to a meet for a change, I should have got you to give me a ride in your beast.
                              Name: Brent
                              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
                              X