The tranny is out.. woohoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The tranny is out.. woohoo

C1 is slitting their own throats.... Which is cool for Simon. He unlike C1, actually cares about his customers and is one hell of a guy!

Three cheers for EU Tuning!! Hip Hip Horray!!!!
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

I have bought a few things from C1 up in Edmonton and had the same hassles. they made it good but the transit system sucks up here and I'm not Tranny enough to get a ride hitchhikin'

Comment

Man, return it and get one from Simon. Places that don't have product knowledge on the vehicles they're supposed to be "experts" in drives me so crazy.
        Jay

Comment

Concept1 seems to lack the enthusiasm and knowledge they once had or maybe had. Seems to me all the staff excluding maybe 1-2 people (MAYBE) just do it for a job and dont really care about quality of work or customer service. I know some of the staff members read the forums, hopefully they can come to a conclusion that " Hey we are doing a shitty job, we better wake the f*ck up "

QuA
          2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

C1 blows in my books. When I first got my dub, they wouldn't even help me change the bumper markers I bought from them. They said "we'll have to get a tech to do it and it'll cost you". Are you f**king kidding me? There is only one guy there who actually knows what he is talking about and enjoys his job, don't remember his name but he does all of the APR stuff. Props to him for actually helping me a little. Other than that.....F**K YOU C1!!!

Sorry for the rant, they just suck. EU Tuning is where it's at!
            Last edited by Smarty39; 06-16-2005, 11:45 AM.
            Kyle
            2000 Audi S4

Comment

LOL i'll keep my comments reserved..

Comment

they had a tech there named Dan or Don(all the tattoos?), i think, i heard he quit like a year ago and ive felt that its been suckin' ever since. thats my 2 cents. does anyone know him or where he is now?

Comment

Working...
                X