Me vs Impalla ss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Me vs Impalla ss

exactly alex.. although my personal favorite time to race is around 430 on crowchild right up by sarcee... or down 5th ave downtown around 12pm..

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks
      Street racing makes me sad.........j/k, it pays my paycheques!! Plus, if you f*&$ up, its natural selection.......
      Yeah . . . I'm afraid that street racing contributes to a small portion of my vast wealth too.
      . . . errr, I meant
      Attached Files
      Last edited by LaDubDude; 06-05-2005, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LaDubDude
        Yeah . . . I'm afraid that street racing contributes to a small portion of my vast wealth too.
        . . . errr, I meant
        Sunfires are never good news in accidents . . .
        Attached Files

Comment

Street racing eh,, hmm I guess the track is for test n tune then
          EURODYNE
          01 Gti awd 2L 20V HTA3582 11.4@124 best mph 128.25
          04 R32T 6266
          Tow machine 2011 F350 DRW 6.7

Comment

ya i loved the impala ss we had, they came from 94-96, 96 was the best year of them... its an american car i would drive any day, really rare too. they are 260hp and 330ft-lb stock, but they weigh 4180 lbs empty!!! they were just detuned corvette engines in taxi cabs
            2002 VW Golf GT TDI
            2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks
              Shhhhh Cordialtea.....without them we would be shopping with foodstamps.....I still do it every now and then, but only under ideal conditions, and I know my limitations......
              Shop with food stamps? Ideal conditions, winning food stamps while street racing? No wonder you win, those shopping carts are not all that fast.
              Last edited by Bora_4_Me; 06-06-2005, 12:46 PM.
              Barry
              Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
              Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Comment

Originally posted by QuA
                Damn... those are fast rides. I had an encounter with some weird purple Mustang. Not a 5.0 so he got his ass handed... i was embarassed for him.
                QuA
                Is this the gay, er, guy? Sorry, couldn't resist.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by LaDubDude; 06-06-2005, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bora_4_Me
                  Shop with food stamps? Ideal conditions, winning food stamps while street racing? No wonder you win, those shopping carts are not all that fast.
                  ROFLMAO

Cordialtea

PS Hey I have always wanted to Race at the Race track with my Car In Black Creek, BC Just outside of Courtenay is Saratoga Speedway. They would let you race your street legal car against the clock in what the called the cheapest speeding ticket in town.
                  Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

Working...
                  X