• Show
Clear All

Re: Coilovers or Springs??

Love my kit!

before:

after:
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

here are some pics of the FK 35/40 kit, it dropped a fair bit lower than 35/40 IMO, I don't have exact measurements but its about 1 finger gap all around. I probably could have gone 55/40 now that I think of it but the whole sway bar issue was bugging me, plus I have to drive on Saskatoon roads for 8 months of the year and having a little extra height doesn't hurt I guess.

Again, its 1 finger gap or less all around, tucks like crazy with 2 people seated in the rear but still doesn't rub!!

Before:

After:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by nismodrifter; 06-15-2005, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Anybody runnin' the H&R kit wanna post some pics? Am I retarded, or why can't I find the 55/40 FK kit for a MKIV Jetta on the FK site? It only has the 35/40 kit listed; I only see 55/40 for the older Jets. I did the calc's and there isn't much diff. between the amount (front and back) of lowering given by the FK's when compared to the H&R (FK: 2.2" front and 1.6" rear....H&R: 2.0" front and 1.7" rear). Seein' this, I most likely will go with the less-expensive FK.
        Last edited by dubs_17; 06-15-2005, 04:13 PM.
        '02 Jetta 1.8Tuuurbo
        --DUBS--

Comment

Working...
        X